RESULTS. This seems to be the word on every trainers’ lips at the moment. I have been to both live events and webinars online and they are all talking about RESULTS. So let’s get a synopsis of what they are saying and how you can use this in your life and business.
Have you ever felt like giving up? Have you ever felt exhausted from the energy you put into your business and the results you get? John Kanary use to say to me “you can only ever move forward with education and action”. Christian Mickelsen says “Read a book a week for 36 weeks then take all that information and ‘tweek’ it for you. It worked for him.
In order for you to get better results, what are the three biggest frustrations that you have NOW?
Which one of those would you like to disappear right now?
There are three critical ways to get clients
- People have to know about you through hearing or seeing you at events, emails, or through word of mouth
- You can offer an Introductory session with you
- You actually work with them.
So if you want to get clients, how do you get yourself out there?
- You make them an offer. What is ‘an offer’? It’s the RESULT you want the client to achieve. According to Rita Joyan your offer has to be RESULTS DRIVEN
- So what is UNIQUE about you? What are the RESULTS you are promising your clients?
- The best way to differentiate yourself is to speak the same language as the clients you are attracting
- The best way to speak to the RESULTS you are offering is to speak to the PAIN of THE PROBLEM. What pain are your clients going through?
- How do you differentiate yourself is to speak the language of the client better than they do.
What attracts Clients to you?
- The language of RESULTS eg “I help people who love what they do and struggle with the Sales Part”.
- The more specific we are with our results, the more we attract the clients to us. Eg Do you want desert? OR Do you want chocolate covered strawberries with some ice cream on the side is way more enticing because you are being more specific.
- What kinds of results do most clients want? Love, career success, weight loss, change jobs, be a better leader, start a business or change or grow a business.
- If we just say that we ‘help people’ how does that help our customer get a specific result?
Three Steps to an Inspiring Offer (according to Rita Joylan)
- What is the outcome? 90% Transformational result
- Bonuses that are low cost to you and high value to your client
- This is the planting of nuggets about what you do to others. In NLP we call this embedding commands. This is where you preframe what is to come. When you educate you both educate and market at the same time.
- The most common objections may be time and money. You can ease people’s minds by bringing the objections to the table.
- On the other hand people do not want to miss out so LIMIT Spaces and LIMIT time through quantity and TODAY ONLY OFFERS
- Justify TODAY ONLY. Why do you want people to act now? Because they tend to be the most committed.
Call to Action …….. Offer a three step process to filling out your application form
- Look at the form
- Grab your pen or the pen provided
- Fill out the form and return to me by the end of this presentation
Go and Get your RESULTS