Do You Want to Be the Best Trainer and Transform You and Others?
Then Trainer’s Training is For You!
Trainers Training brought everything together for me. All of a sudden it all made sense. All the learnings in NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner became instantly understood and I actually couldn’t wait to do the exam and share my new understandings. I want you to have that same feeling.
So what can you expect to gain information on in Trainers Training?
- How to have the audience in the palm of your hand?
- How to make charismatic openings that grab attention and closes that inspire action?
- Do you want skills that are polished, professional and bullet proof?
- Do you want to always be confident in front of any audience?
- Do you want to influence others to achieve outstanding success?
- Do you want to take a quantum leap in your understanding of NLP?
- Do you want to step up to the next level of your Mastery and Wisdom?
Then NLP Trainer’s Training with Lynda Dyer is for you!
Trainer’s Training gives you such quality of skill that no matter what you want to train; you will stand out as the best in your field. Whether you want to teach NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner, week-end programs of your own design, corporate courses, speeches or simply command meetings effectively, Trainer’s Training will give you the confidence to present with professionalism and dynamism.
And of-course, running Programs is very lucrative, with only 10 people in a NLP Practitioner Training you can make more than $30 000 for 7 days. How much you make depends on how many people you get, there is no limit!
Trainer’s Training makes you an outstanding coach
I found that the more I trained, the better coach I became AND the more I coached the better I trained because of the “real life” experiences you become exposed to every day. Your confidence soars.
Telling people what to do gets reactions, while coaching gives people options and a much needed sounding board for greater and more effective results.
Coaching has become a great deal more accepted because of it’s ability to be a much needed sounding board that gets results for individuals. Gone are the days when people want to be told what to do. It is through coaching that productivity combined with happiness can be gained, while the person being coached feels empowered and validated. Trainer’s Training makes you an outstanding coach because of the added depth of understanding teaching gives you. Trainer’s Training also gives you the confidence to shine.
Go to the next level of your personal and professional growth
Trainer’s Training takes you to a level where your expression in presentation matches your internal growth. The profundity of change that happens when you get the quality of feedback and integration that happens in Trainer’s is unique. No where else will you get to practice your skills until they become second nature and integrated so completely into who you are as a person. Trainer’s is a rite of passage; a quantum evolution.
Mastery of Material
When you are a trainer of NLP you gain mastery over the skills. We all have favourite aspects of NLP. You get to choose two of your favourite areas and really specialise in those areas until your confidence rises. When you do preparation for Trainers you learn how to master NLP. Revising skills and integrating all areas into your every day experience. Imagine watching and listening to other trainers demonstrating their special areas of NLP. You get to hear material over and over again giving you a deeper understanding, not only of the material, but also the teaching process.
Reach More People
If you want to really widen your circle of influence then Trainer’s Training is for you. When you train you’re ability to effect more people grows expediential. Not only do you have your own circle of influence like in coaching, you also affect each participant’s ability to improve the lives of those around them. It is truly rewarding and powerful.
At Mind Power Global we want to ensure that you become the best trainer you can be. We actually care about the quality of your success and will do everything we can to make sure that you are properly prepared for your exams, trainings and demos. With small numbers and quality attention you will get more personal time than in any other course. You also practice your skills more than at any other time ensuring that you build on your knowledge and integrate it into your training style automatically.
What is Trainer’s Training?
Trainer’s Training is an 11 day training with 3 days of evaluation making a total of 14 days. Lynda Dyer’s trainings are in smaller groups so that you get the outcomes you need and always have expert feedback. At the end of the training you will be qualified to run NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Trainings or you can use the same skills to run any personal or professional development training.
What skills will I learn?
The NLP Trainer’s Training is more than just training. It’s a quantum leap in your personal and professional development. As such, there’s more that we provide than any other training in NLP. We give you further opportunities for success and development by including:
- New NLP Techniques for Trainers, Experienced Teaching Tools, Acting Secrets for Trainers, the Business and Marketing of Trainings
- Trainer’s Evaluation – Proper skills gauge evaluation so you know exactly what to improve
- Personal support in small group trainings
What is the content of the course?
In many ways NLP Trainer’s Training is not so much about content, as it is about experience. The training is designed so that you practice and embody all the skills taught. As a result, it is the most active of all the NLP trainings and therefore for many people their favourite training. Of course there are specific training skills learnt.
Note that this is not a course about learning more NLP for therapy, business or coaching, it is rather a course about how to train others in these skills. You therefore move to a professional and logical level above other coaches, consultants and therapists. Nothing consolidates skill like going to the next level, if you want to be the best you can be this is the course to facilitate that development. That is why these skills can be transferred to any teaching or training situation.
The content is as follows:
- Learning strategies and their use in training design
- Teaching to the conscious/unconscious mind simultaneously
- Creating moment to moment state control in your audience
- Controlling energy in the room
- Using nested loops and multiple embedded metaphors
- Creating effective stage anchors
- Developing a series of trainer states and styles
- Calibrating the group
- Advanced modelling skills
- Developing your training identity
- When to push for break through and when to let go
- Tapping into your genius, your unique qualities as a trainer
- Demonstrating content as you teach it
- The art of the debrief
- Get rid of your worst fears before they happen
- Giving effective feedback immediately
- Trade secrets and tricks of the trade
- Expanding vocal flexibility
- Demonstrations and demo subjects
- Facilitate processes and give instructions
- Understanding learning styles and training styles
- Training design and sequencing
- Creating your own Prac and Master Prac designs
- Using your body, voice, tempo and rhythm
- Using humour
- Use of training notes, music, colour, props, games
- Status and pacing status to bring out excellence
- Intuition, energy and self-expression
- Handling and utilizing objections and hecklers
- Making future subjects easy to teach using pre-teaching
- Demonstrating content as you teach it
- The business of training — sales, marketing, financial statements, etc.
- Designing your training room
What Experience Do I need to have Before I can do Trainers Training?
- Previous training in Practitioner Level NLP is required for attendance.
- Certification as a Practitioner and Master Practitioner is recommended.
- To be Certified as a Trainer you will need to have Practitioner and Master Practitioner, however you can attend the training after Practitioner Training and get a completion certificate. Trainers certificate will then be presented at a later date when Master Practitioner certification has been obtained.
Why Choose Lynda as Your Trainer?
When you decide to do Trainer’s Training it is very important to look at the people behind the training.
- Do they have the professionalism, humanity and integrity that you want to be associated with?
- Are they models of excellence?
- Are they experienced and are yet still fresh and enthusiastic?
- Do they have the skill-base required?
- Are they people you can relate to and are they available to support you?
- Is the training group small enough so that you can get expert advice and evaluations at all stages?
- Are they seeing clients so have a professional base for their experience?
- Are they leaders in the field of NLP? Are they at the forefront of NLP professional bodies and the continuing development of NLP in Australia?
- Are they close enough to the coal face to give you practical advice that you can use?
- This is what Trainer’s Training with Lynda Dyer offers you, as well as skills and personal development, you get to spend time with people you like and admire in a small group that gives you professional support.
Special Offer Early Bird $5995 deposit of $495 and final payment in 14 days of $5500 (usually $7495)
PAY in FULL TODAY and you will receive FREE Lynda Dyer’s Complete How to Series (A, B, C, D and E).
Payment plans available $495 Deposit Plus 12 Monthly payments of $500