- This event has passed.
The Annual Vietnam Charity Tour – Fundraising dinner in Killarney Heights
June 29 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are heading back to Vietnam in late June with our Annual Vietnam Charity run. Some of the things we accomplished last year included:
- 260 people go through cataract surgery
- 15 Agent Orange Children and families visited and supported monthly financially
- 1,000 extra large bags of food given away to poor families
- Food provided to inmates of Mental Institution
- Building houses for poor families to live in
Fundraising dinner in Killarney Heights on the North side of Sydney on June 29 with home-made Vietnamese food and an auction with the best prizes ever. This booked out last year with standing room only so BOOK NOW (more info)
Click below on the flyer so you can book your ticket or offer your donation as this is possible on the same Try Bookings Website.