The best way to describe Lynda is as a winner. Lynda “wins” in everything she undertakes. Her awards and accreditations include:
- “Outstanding Foreign Student Award” while completing her Masters Degree at the University of Oregon.
- Opened the innovative, world recognised Community Activities Department of the Royal North Shore Hospital of Sydney, her dedication and enthusiasm being rewarded with an “Outstanding Young Australian Award”.
- This Activities Department was recognised by the NSW Fitness Advisory Board as an Accredited Community Fitness Centre.
- The Australian Fitness Advisory Council has chosen Lynda as a recognised and accredited trainer of trainers.
- “Life Member” of the World Leisure Association in recognition of her extensive efforts in providing motivational training.
In 2002 Lynda was asked by Bob Proctor to become a facilitator of his world renowned Life Success Personal Development Programs, and graduated from the Bob Proctor Academy with full honours.
Lynda has overcome many personal challenges within her own life, including totally defeating the debilitating Lupus condition. Inspired by her own achievements, her passion is in the education and empowerment of others, and combined with her extensive experience and qualifications, Lynda’s educational and motivational seminars are always highly sought after.
Lynda’s focus has always been on helping people to enhance their own abilities. She has been involved in education and training from a very young age, including the production of numerous videos in the areas of fitness, motivation, health and personal development. Lynda’s educational and training materials are used throughout the world. She has lectured in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore.
Lynda is an inspiration, with her endless enthusiasm, positive energy, dedication and professionalism. Her achievements and popularity speak for themselves. She has touched the hearts of many and inspires people to achieve their infinite potential. Please don’t miss the opportunity to join those who have benefited from all that she has to offer.
She is a Master Trainer of NLP Matrix Therapies Coaching Certification, a cast member on Living Consciously TV Shows, Author of her new book “Make it Happen Now”, and also co-writer of the new Best Selling Books; “Ready, Aim Influence” AND “Ready Aim Inspire.